Saturday, December 12, 2009

Brain Tumors Lesson Plan How To Tell My Husband I Can't Take His Lies Anymore And How Soon Should I File For Divorce?

How to tell my husband I can't take his lies anymore and how soon should I file for divorce? - brain tumors lesson plan

I am married to my husband for 6 years and I have a 4 years old daughter together. He is currently abroad and at home as a contractor in a week of R & R. Given what so many lies I've heard about me and for me. There are small lies, but big and great disgusts me. I feel that I am married to a foreigner. He was unfaithful 2 years ago, just before he sent to Iraq with the Army. He said from the blockade, and spends his nights with his last place of his son. There are $ 8000 disappeared into his control and I can not say where she went. He said the people at work had a brain tumor and did not want anyone to know if he could get off work and I have no idea where he was when he was out. He also said that Cook was not clean or is a lie and give me a lesson that he urinated on the floor and made me clean, it's also a lie. I come before you file, or should I say? He acknowledged these things

No comments:

Post a Comment