Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vcr Without Tuner Connections Digital Converter Box With Pass-through Connected To A Standard Cable?

Digital converter box with pass-through connected to a standard cable? - vcr without tuner connections

When I connect my digital converter in conjunction with passed to a standard cable line that should not be recognized channels of analog and digital cable channels, free-wheeling in the same line I (digital NBC, ABC, PBS , CW, etc. on my new LCD TV with digital tuner)?

The reason for my question is:

I have a TV in the kitchen ... Living in an apartment, I can not run a new line in the kitchen. So I bought a UHF wireless audio / video transmitter that sends audio and video from a DVD player, VCR, cable box or (as I do) Digital TV Converter Wireless ... In any case, my original intention of the sender to the Executive Board had come into contact and to use an IR repeater so that the channel on the edge to make changes withoutgo into the next room ... Unfortunately, when I connect the converter box to my standard cable connection, converter says "No Signal" ... What's happening? If you do not see anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment