Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Percentage Of Stars In The Sky Are Not In The Milky Way Am I Going To Become A Good Singer One Day?I Am Pretty Good But The Only Problem Is That I'm Not Pretty?

Am I going to become a good singer one day?I am pretty good but the only problem is that I'm not pretty? - what percentage of stars in the sky are not in the milky way

Well, I want to know if a singer is hard. What is my record, what are my chances of a?

Here is a song that I have, I hope you will think and say good.Please.
Although we are flying in the night
From: me, of course,
If you do not sleep all night, we fly into the night sky. You can use the trees far below, while we fly high. Everything that we see in the night he was full black. We hear the cry of an owl, rang through the night. We plan in the air, we are flying over the moon lit up the sky. The sea, lakes and rivers as a star. Do the dreams. And when the wind blows, you can relax in the wings. Rivers and mountains float switch to our eyes, as the birds. The sky seemsng, and never seems to end. When the waves come, you hear her sing a song.
But when the dawn comes, we must keep wings.So wait until the sky darkens. So when the night comes, we can discover the world of high

6 comments:

dutcheba... said...

This could perhaps have the opportunity to become a singer. Of the meeting, everything is rigth people.i want to be president! I do not think I'm a girl!

mexy71 said...

Eh! If the talent U do not let anything get back.go COS u get what u want to have nothing is impossible under the sun, no ur too ugly can destroy like a dream, or fearfull.u reallity be seen that n bring beauty 'is not a talent.

stang girl said...

ru saying that Kelly is enough? is clearly not too ugly, and most singers R ugly, but given the composition .. abit of beauty, beauty is also very different opnion, I mean, I'm sure not everyone does not think ur lookin good

nancy l said...

Nothing is impossible!

hesitant... said...

No. Their song is a veritable patchwork of cliches.

pinkrosegreeneyes bluerose said...

Define fine. I think Brittany Spears is one of the ugliest people at once! And will look at the size of a star? Paris has nothing to do, either. I bet you're prettier than any of them. Do not sell it short. This talent does not seem to matter! The lyrics are beautiful.

Post a Comment