Thursday, January 21, 2010

Home Inspection Requirements Were Interested In Starting A Home For People Adults With Mental Disabilities. Need Information Of Phone No#s?

Were interested in starting a home for people Adults with mental disabilities. Need information of phone no#s? - home inspection requirements

My brother and I have a big house and want for a home for adults with mental illness who need to use a phone # for anyone. Need to grant requirements, testing requirements, regulatory requirements, and contact information. We see all ages. My brother is a nurse and mental health experts and other areas.

5 comments:

mchlmybe... said...

In what state are you? The local mental health. There must be a website that can connect to the rules and guidelines for operating a group home for people with mental illness. First, we want to inquire about the license, which will be of crucial importance, because most mental health agencies, not to put their customers into unauthorized investments. NAMI is the national association for mental illness, they would be able to point you in the right direction.

lighthou... said...

There are a number of telephone numbers you need can help. according to the state where you live and do whay to help.

miss_chr... said...

The best contact is your local Department of Social Services .. I can say that all requirements are met.

SidTheKi... said...

Check with your state department of mental health services (DMHS). Must be able to give you all the information you need! Good luck to you and your brother in this noble endeavor!

jav3 said...

Hello, I am also an RN with experience in psychiatry, I also have bipolar disorder and can not work more than I can say where it belongs? and if I use a little help, please let me know.

Post a Comment