Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thank You Your Referral Cards How Do You Thank An Excellent Referral That Leads To A Job?

How do you thank an excellent referral that leads to a job? - thank you your referral cards

I am under a work informed by an employment agency, and my recommendation engaged me all the leading higher on my skills and led me into a very good opportunity for the Foundation's excellent position. The question is what limits there is a thank you? A gift? A map? More? Less? I would like your opinion.

Thank you very much!

3 comments:

latebrea... said...

A thank you card with a short note would be in order. No presents. Most places do not allow their employees to accept gifts.
A map will be useful for much.

Dawn R said...

I have a job recruitment agency before and have also been great. if an office can send flowers to the ladies with a nice simple map. I think something seems overboard May.

David H said...

With a good bottle of wine or champagne.

Post a Comment