Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Play Pokemon With My Gf How Do U Play Pokemon Revolution For Wii With Pokemon Diamond Or Pearl For Ds?

How do u play pokemon Revolution for Wii with pokemon diamond or pearl for Ds? - i play pokemon with my gf

Please tell me how I can play Pokemon Revolution for Wii Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on the DS.

Please give me a link or I have Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, but I want to know when the revolution comes How do you play pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl for DS Pokemon Revolution Wii.

3 comments:

Puerto Rican Lover said...

It is in order, how it works: The Pokemon Battle Revolution played or lease of a team of your diamond or pearl on the wireless communication. It's similar to Pokemon Stadium for the N64, if you've never seen before.
If you win battles and challenges that you rare items, berries and pokemon (like Pikachu) with volt face, which can send your game and fight with, train, and then use them in the revolution. It is a game, very funny, if you're a good team to be together.

Lil Angel said...

Pokemon Battle Revolution is to your Diamond or Pearl game and made copies of all pokemon connected to the game. Custom Pokemon becomes available, please use a separate card, when to fight. This makes the work easier, because then you would like Pokémon.

Antonio A said...

I found a site that sends you a Nintendo Wii for free! I ordered now, I can not wait for my friends asses in Wii Sports:)

Post a Comment